10.25.2011

Slow Cooker

It's getting cold and snow is on the way! Unfortunately the snow is coming right smack in the middle of the week so that means lots of traffic!  What would be more perfect than coming home from the evening drive and the delicious aroma of dinner has already filled your house.  All you need to to do is get out of those work clothes and pull on some comfy sweats and serve dinner.  I love the slow cooker!  I am going to the store today so I can have the ingredients to throw in the slow cooker tomorrow morning and I don't have to think about cooking tomorrow night!  Heres what I am going to be making:
Picture of Slow-Cooker Chicken and Pasta Soup Recipe

I love this slow cooker from Williams-Sonoma but it's really expensive!  Any slow cooker will do.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment